Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Show All Answers
Anyone conducting any business in the City of Irwindale requires a Business License.
The Planning Commission meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
The Parks and Recreation Commission meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m.
The Senior Citizen Commission meetings are held on the fourth Monday of each month at 9 a.m.
City Hall5050 N. Irwindale Ave.Irwindale, CA 91706
Yes! Headphones and device chargers are available for in-house check out with your Library Card.
1. Go to the Library Catalog & My Account page. Select “Proceed to Site” when a pop-up message appears. You will now be re-directed to the Library Catalog where you can log-in and manage your Library Account.
2. Select “Log-In” on the top right corner of the page.
3. Type in your 14-digit barcode number from your Irwindale Library card.
4. If you do not already have a password, type “userpass” in the password field. To verify that you have now logged-in to your account, your name should be displayed in the top right corner.
1. Log-in to your Irwindale Public Library account.
2. Select > My Account (top-right corner) > Your Profile (under Your Settings). This should bring up a display of your personal information.
3. In the password field (top entry-box), you may now type the password of your choice.
Write down and keep this password in a safe place for future reference. The library does not keep records of patron passwords.
2. Select > Your Account > Items Out (under “Your Items”).
3. Next to each item out is a link titled “RENEW ITEM”. Click this link on each individual item you wish to renew; OR renew ALL of your items by selecting the button “RENEW ALL” to the left of the list.
4. Your new Due Date will be displayed under the items renewed.
Black and white or color printing is available at the Library for .15¢ per page.
The Library has Chromebooks available for check out on a first-come, first-served basis.
You may request an Inter-Library Loan from one of our partnering libraries. If the item is available, it may take up to three weeks to receive. You may also fill out a Request for Purchase form for Staff consideration.
Books, magazines, audiobooks - 21 days
DVDs - 7 days
1. Go to the eBooks & Digital Resources page, and click on the desired resource. A “Proceed to Site” pop-up message will appear. You will now be re-directed to the Online Resource.
2. If you are a first time user, you will be prompted to create an account. You must have your 14-digit barcode number from your Irwindale Library card. If you did not create a pin or password for your account, type “userpass” in the password field.
We are not accepting donations at this time and until further notice.
You can find the zoning of your property by calling the Planning Department at 626-430-2208 or by visiting the Planning Department front counter at:
16102 Arrow Highway
Irwindale, CA 91706
The department is open Monday to Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For an interactive Zoning Map please click the link - Zoning Map
As a site plan and design review policy is currently in effect for new building construction and expansions for all commercial and industrial developments, you will need to discuss your building project proposal with a planner. The planner will help instruct you on the design review process. View the following materials for additional information:
The Irwindale Police Department participates in the Los Angeles Regional Crime Stoppers program. This program allows the community to submit anonymous crimes tips directly to law enforcement. Information leading to an arrest is eligible for a reward up to $1,000.00.
Communication and tips are made via encrypted chat using a code and password. No personal information, phone number, e-mail, IP address, GPS or user location is ever requested, monitored, traced, tracked or saved.
HOW IT WORKS:
Information on citations issued for appearance at courthouses in Los Angeles County, visit the Los Angeles County Superior Court's Traffic Section web site. Los Angeles County Superior Court Traffic
Property release is done by appointment only, typically Tuesday through Fridays between the hours of 8:00 am and 1:00 pm. To make an appointment to retrieve property, please call the Property Technician at (626) 430-2237.
For classes/programs (cost is greater than $10.00): a $3.00 Administrative Fee will be charged
For rental cancellations: 10% of fee if cancelled 60+ days prior to rental30% of fee if cancelled 6 - 59 days prior to rental100% of fee if cancelled 0 - 5 days prior to rental
For our Aquafitness and Lap Swimming classes, those programs begin in the Spring and conclude in early September. Visit our Aquatics page for flyers and more detailed information.
For rental information on the Mission or Community Center, please contact the Senior Center at 626-430-2283