FINAL NOVEMBER 8, 2022, ELECTION RESULTS
|Albert F. "Albie" Ambriz||295|
|Hector "Manuel" Ortiz||324|
|Jason L. Hickman||210|
Who Can Register to Vote?
A person entitled to register to vote must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- A resident of California
- Not in prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony
- At least 18 years of age at the time of the election
You can register any time. However, to vote in an election you must be registered at least 15 days before the election. General municipal elections are held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November of even-numbered years.
Voter registration cards are available at the public counter at City Hall, at the Irwindale Library, and at the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder.
You must re-register if:
- You have changed your resident or mailing address
- You have changed your name
- You wish to change your political party affiliation
Vote by Mail Ballot
Vote by Mail ballots are available 29 days before the election. All registered voters in Los Angeles County will be mailed a Vote by Mail ballot. Please visit the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s website for more information.