- Mobile Printing
With our new MobilePrint Service™, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the Library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing and pick your prints up from the Library.
Printing Fee: Black and white, color - 15 cents per page
Print from a laptop or desktop computer:
○ Begin by visiting :
Click or scan to print from a computer
Print from a tablet or smartphone:○ Visit your device’s ‘store’ for apps, install and launch the PrinterOn App.
○ Click “No printer selected”.
○ Click “Search”. Search for Irwindale Public Library.
○ Find Irwindale Public Library and click Black and White and save.
○ To print:
Documents: when viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
Photos from your phone: open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print.○ Select the printer and click the print icon.
○ Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”).
Click or scan to print from a device
Use email to send documents directly to library print system:
○ Email from any device directly to the library’s print system at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click or scan to print via email