The City of Irwindale Community Development Department is preparing a Citywide Active Transportation Plan!
PLEASE TAKE A QUICK SURVEY!
WALKING SURVEY | WALKING SURVEY ESPAÑOL
BICYCLING SURVEY | BICYCLING SURVEY ESPAÑOL
What are the Plan's Main Goals?
- Establish policy and design recommendations to improve walking and bicycling throughout the City
- Propose specific projects to guide future pedestrian and bicycle improvements in Irwindale
- Enhance safety, convenience and comfort for people walking and bicycling to/from local destinations such as:
- Santa Fe Dam Recreational Area
- San Gabriel River Trail
- Irwindale Gold Line Station
- Baldwin Park Metrolink Station
- Local parks and schools
- Residential neighborhoods
- Places of employment
- Interactive Community Workshops
- Open House Meetings
Click here to add your name to our contact list to receive updates and learn about community events related to the Active Transportation Plan!
(To be announced)
Active Transportation Plan - January 2021
Appendices A-J - January 2021
Appendix K (Design Guidelines) - January 2021
Marilyn Simpson, AICP
Community Development Manager/City Planner
Email Marilyn Simpson
Email Brandi Jones