5175 Vincent Avenue Project
The proposed project includes the development of a 545,735 square feet (sf) high-cube industrial warehouse building. The building would be a concrete tilt-up; approximately 540,447 sf would be ground floor area and 5,000 sf would be mezzanine area. The site currently has two General Plan designations: “Residential” and “Industrial/Business Park”. An additional application is required to change the 6.93-acre portion of the parcel from "Residential" to "Industrial/Business Park," which is consistent with the land use on the balance of the parcel. The application considers the development of the entire parcel as a single use industrial project. This amendment would designate the entire parcel as "Industrial/Business Park" per the General Plan and also consistent with the M-2 (Heavy Manufacturing) zoning designation.
Environmental Impact Report (EIR)
- Appendix A: Initial Study, Notice of Preparation and Notice of Preparation Comments - February 2020
- Appendix B: Air Quality, Greenhouse Gas (GHG), Energy and Health Risks Assessment (HRA) - August 2020
- Appendix C: Noise Data - June 2020
- Appendix D: Traffic Impact Analysis - December 2020
- Notice of Availability - February 17, 2021
- Notice of Preparation - February 10, 2020
- Notice of Intent - December 20, 2018
- Community Meeting - August 9, 2018
Public Hearing Notices
- Scoping Meeting Agenda and Comment Sheet - February 20, 2020
- Scoping Meeting Presentation - February 20, 2020
- Scoping Meeting Materials - February 20, 2020
Upcoming Public Meetings and Notices
None at this time.
For more info contact Brandi Jones, Senior Planner at 626-430-2260 or Email Brandi Jones.